Windows asking for XP disk after reseal

I use nLite to make windows disks with raid drivers and the the RyanVM updates, they are very usfull but the problem I have is after I install windows

( I don't use the unattended parts in nLite to keep the repair options working )

I install all the drivers and post SP2 updates with autopatcher, after a reboot, I reseal the machine so the user can enter there key and accpet the EULA, the problem is is it asks for the Windows XP Disk at the EULA screen like the machine is not done installing the OS.

I make a fresh disk every month or so after the new VM updates come out and some of my SATA/Raid drivers get updated by the vender.

Thanks

Garrett.

Yes i did "disabled SFC"

how can I turn it back on to prevent the popup, after I allready installed the OS with the 'disabled SFC'

I liked 'disabled SFC' b/c when using the disk to repair windows you get no WHQL pop ups.

Edited by temporalwar

I think I found the fix going to test it soon as i can:

If you wish to Enable WFP

Say you just wanted the ability to disable WFP, but still want the option to enable it, then it's as simple as setting a registry key and restarting the system.

The key in question is called SFCDisable, and is located at

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

Change the value to 0x00000000 to enable and to 0xFFFFFF9D to disable. The following are prewritten REG files that you could apply to your RegTweaks file, or import on their own later.

;Re-enable WFP
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"SFCDisable"=dword:00000000

;Disable WFP
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"SFCDisable"=dword:FFFFFF9D