• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[-EPIC-]Biohazard

Need a couple sigs PLEASE!

3 posts in this topic

Hello, Its been a long time since ive visited the site here, I have been trying to learn as much as possible, so I can make my own sigs, studying photoshop, I just cant get the hang of it, plus I dont have that much time since Iam in the Army, They Army sure does keep you busy. Anyways, I wanted to see if someone can make me 2 quick sigs for me. Here are the Requirements:

1.) Size: 375 X 135

2.) Text: Kicking a$$ and Drinking Beers ( not a$$, You know what I really want it to say.....LMAO)

3.) Font Type: You decide just as long as it cool looking

4.) Theme: Dosent matter, You decide.

5.) Border: If possible can however does these 2 for me plaese try to make a cool border.

Maybe a border like these 2 examples, If its a problem dont worry about it.

biohazardcopydb3.png

meangreenSig.png

Here are the 2 pictures 1 for each sig:

tank.jpg

TANK-GIRL-RHINO.jpg

Thank you very very much. I really appreciate it. I will check back in a few days.

Thanks again

since a topic is open, any chance i cna get a new sig :D plz

Please don't open another thread when your first has been closed. The first thread was closed for a reason. Apparently you didn't read through the link that gamehead200 provided, so I'll give it to you again. Read it this time.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=79739

[ Closed ]