Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[-EPIC-]Biohazard

Need a couple sigs PLEASE!

3 posts in this topic

Hello, Its been a long time since ive visited the site here, I have been trying to learn as much as possible, so I can make my own sigs, studying photoshop, I just cant get the hang of it, plus I dont have that much time since Iam in the Army, They Army sure does keep you busy. Anyways, I wanted to see if someone can make me 2 quick sigs for me. Here are the Requirements:

1.) Size: 375 X 135

2.) Text: Kicking a$$ and Drinking Beers ( not a$$, You know what I really want it to say.....LMAO)

3.) Font Type: You decide just as long as it cool looking

4.) Theme: Dosent matter, You decide.

5.) Border: If possible can however does these 2 for me plaese try to make a cool border.

Maybe a border like these 2 examples, If its a problem dont worry about it.

biohazardcopydb3.png

meangreenSig.png

Here are the 2 pictures 1 for each sig:

tank.jpg

TANK-GIRL-RHINO.jpg

Thank you very very much. I really appreciate it. I will check back in a few days.

Thanks again

since a topic is open, any chance i cna get a new sig :D plz

Please don't open another thread when your first has been closed. The first thread was closed for a reason. Apparently you didn't read through the link that gamehead200 provided, so I'll give it to you again. Read it this time.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=79739

[ Closed ]