Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Install anything after XP

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

rodericx

rodericx
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-February 07
i should to make an bootable cd of windows xp + sp2 + sata raid nVidia drivers, on ASUS mainboard, Intel duo core 1.86 mhz + 1Gb ddr2 ram... etc..

after a while (3 days) i could install finally the windows xp...using this booteable CD maked in nlite 1.3 rc2...

well the trouble is... i can't install anything besides drivers..... in office 2003... give error and close the aplication (i forget the error code) if i tried to installa any aplication give errors...

or in the case of the Firefox.. its intalled but dont start... and after that an error code

i tried to install...

IE7
WINAMP 5.3
SKETCHUP 5
WIN LIVE MESSENGER
NET FRAMEWORK 1.1

i can install office xp, but... dont run any aplication...

.... i tried too the clean start...

SOMEONE KNOW HOW COULD BE ?

HELP ME!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aditional information maybe can you help to helpme (some kind of jerry maguire)

i dont have disk drive... thats why i should to make the booteable...

sometimes gimme error to recover.... using the "r" console... but whit the nLite version with the sata drivers i couldnt access to Recover console, just give the instalation options...

then forget to gimme the sugestion "make a disk..." or use the repair console. or use the "asr"

because i haven't

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by rodericx, 05 February 2007 - 01:01 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ansgohar

ansgohar
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 25-November 05
plz help me to
some times after installing the nlite copy of xp i can't install programs after it
and don't know why
even i had mad it genime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN