Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rodericx

Install anything after XP

2 posts in this topic

i should to make an bootable cd of windows xp + sp2 + sata raid nVidia drivers, on ASUS mainboard, Intel duo core 1.86 mhz + 1Gb ddr2 ram... etc..

after a while (3 days) i could install finally the windows xp...using this booteable CD maked in nlite 1.3 rc2...

well the trouble is... i can't install anything besides drivers..... in office 2003... give error and close the aplication (i forget the error code) if i tried to installa any aplication give errors...

or in the case of the Firefox.. its intalled but dont start... and after that an error code

i tried to install...

IE7

WINAMP 5.3

SKETCHUP 5

WIN LIVE MESSENGER

NET FRAMEWORK 1.1

i can install office xp, but... dont run any aplication...

.... i tried too the clean start...

SOMEONE KNOW HOW COULD BE ?

HELP ME!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aditional information maybe can you help to helpme (some kind of jerry maguire)

i dont have disk drive... thats why i should to make the booteable...

sometimes gimme error to recover.... using the "r" console... but whit the nLite version with the sata drivers i couldnt access to Recover console, just give the instalation options...

then forget to gimme the sugestion "make a disk..." or use the repair console. or use the "asr"

because i haven't

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by rodericx

plz help me to

some times after installing the nlite copy of xp i can't install programs after it

and don't know why

even i had mad it genime