HP DC7700 hangs at "Setup is Starting Windows" screen

I am not sure if anyone can help me on this. My boss just ordered a batch of HP DC7700s and asked me to see if our standard RIS image would work. I went and picked one up, brought it back to my cube and fired it up. I got the usual error because I didn't have the correct NIC driver, so I downloaded the RIS driver from HP's website and got it to go past that. After that it would load the initial files and then it hung when it goes to the "Setup is starting Windows". I started to look for HD controller drivers and got pulled away to work on something else for an hour. When I came back to my cube it was halfway through pulling down an image. So I rebooted the PC and tried it again. It has been sitting at the "Setup is Starting Windows" screen for about a half hour. I would suspect the HD driver but it eventually started pulling the image down. My next hunch may be the port in the switch I am plugged into. I am plugged into a Cisco 3750 with the port set to 1000 full. My only fault with that is I have a HP tablet that I imaged the other day with no problem. Any help here would be appreciated.

Well, I dont think it is the switch port, but most drivers initalize on auto negotiate, in that case drop the full 1000 and set it to auto.... also, portfast i ON I suppose on the switch? I have seen wiered issues with PortFast when dealing with RIS installations...