[REQUEST] FIX the fail to load creative zen m player drivers ,

startrekrobs

FIX the fail to load creative zen m player drivers , when wmp11 installed on nlite cd

work ok with wmp10 but wmp11 causes two bugs

first bug is that it tries to install the wmp10 driver when wmp11 is installed the usb creative zen m player looks for the drivers from 10 that it used and fails to install them

that could be fixed by extracting the files from wmp10 installer but then after installed it could only show the files and delete them , it would not copy video to it with xvid or divx video , it only wanted to copy wmp formated videos onto the player , and music files would fail to copy too like mp3 files, plus the video files that where not wmp formated like avi files would fail to copy at all , and even when copying wmp files it would be slow with wmp11 on it .. seemed to be really buggy with that version, not sure about a fix to this problem or if its been fixed yet, plus uninstall wmp11 or removing it ,and forceing wmp10 back on still did not fix it failed to copy files after that, but was fixable by going back to old copy of nlite or xp source itself without the wmp11 in it

I have not tryed the newest version of wmp11 final bug I think this bug is still their not sure, I am afraid I would make another nlite cd with this problem in it so I am keep wmp11 off until I know its been fixed

also I don't think this player works that well with vista default software it seemed slow to work with it

Edited by startrekrobs