Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Silent install for full catalyst? can't get it to work

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

shapeless

shapeless

Junior

• Pip
  • 74 posts
I've searched and searched, but I can't find a way to silently install all 3 components of the ati suite at the same time. the reason why I don't do them individually is because the ati software uninstaller isn't installed if you do them separately.

the setup.exe in the first directory is an installshield, so I do setup.exe /r, go through the entire install, then I copy the setup.iss and when I do setup.exe /s, nothing happens.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ajua

ajua

Custom Installer Maker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
you can install them one by one. to uninstall the driver just goto device manager and uninstall fomr there. for control center, goto add/remove programs. there is the way to remove them.

search on the drivers section. i explained there how to install them individually.

Custom Installers for your unattended needs.

shapeless

shapeless

Junior

• Pip
  • 74 posts
I'm looking for a silent uninstall method though.

sp00f

sp00f

Friend of MSFN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
www.driverpacks.net :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN