Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

A question about ADS !

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nadeem97

Nadeem97

• 14 posts
  • Joined 20-January 07
Hello guys!

well , i'm gonna get into the subject right from the start, i'm planning to create a website , basically , i wanna get my revenue from the ADS and only the ADS.

so guys, have any of you tried this before ? specially with AdSense from google ? like , would i be able to pay the WebHost Cost ( considering its 9 $ / Month ) , from the money i get from AdSense ??

sorry for bad english !

thanks in advance !

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

CptMurphy

CptMurphy

Just another techie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • Joined 15-October 05
From what I've seen at other sites, it really depends on how many visitors you have to your site. The ad companies pay for the amount of users you send their way. Even then, it's not much money per user. Using AdSense is really something more like an aid than an answer.
--- Signatures with a resolution greater then 300pix in width and 100pix in height will be removed ---
--- Please read the rules ---

RyanVM

RyanVM

Like a big surly teddy bear.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts
  • Joined 31-August 03
I'm also pretty sure that they won't send any payments until you have at least $100 in your account, so plan accordingly if you want to use it to pay your hosting bills.
RyanVM MSFN Files | RyanVM Forums
Please do not link directly to files on my site or modify/redistribute them without getting my permission first. Link to the above URL instead.
Current Update Pack Release: 2.2.2
(Released April 28, 2008)

BTW, 90% of what I say is kidding around. Don't take things so personally ;)

Zxian

Zxian

Scroll up - see the Google bar?

• Super Moderator
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 30-September 04
@RyanVM - Google sends me money to my bank account every month. :)

To answer the original question, if you get enough traffic, then yes, the Google Ads can help pay for your site. However, I get about 40,000 page views per month for my blog, and the revenue I get from the Google Ads on the site don't cover my hosting costs entirely.

They do help though... :)

jcarle

jcarle

MSFN Master

• Developer
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined 14-August 04
It's certainly worth the effort to try because honestly, it's the only way you'll know if it's worth it or not.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,829 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03
My site only gets @25,000 veiws a month and I am making 60-70 bucks monthly from it. Adsense only sends me payments after my total exceeds $100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users