Forgot code to extract because already extracted
2. Extract IE7-KB928090-WindowsXP-x86-esn.exe
FOR %%I IN (*.exe) DO IF NOT EXIST %%~nI ECHO %%~nI&%%I /Q /X:%%~nI
3. Overwrite all files from KB928090 in IE7 with the same name.
4. Move on to update directory on both.
5. Copy kb928090-ie7.cat from KB928090\update to IE7\update
6. Merge contents of update.ver files. That is: entries with the same name from KB928090\update\update.ver replaces entries in IE7\update\update.ver
7. Some registry entries still should be added for KB928090 don't show up.
Resulting update.ver and KB928090-IE7.inf registry entries attached (Spanish)
Number of downloads: 94
HIGHLY batchable, but don't wait for me... I did it by hand.