1,2 & 3 .Net Framework packs

englishmen

I solved this problem just yesterday :thumbup . I don't know if my solution will be useful for you... Kiki Brugh told me about "Silent Net Maker". With this script you create three exe files (for 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 including updates and language packs). You can build the addons for 1.1 and 2.0 with nlaom and install 3.0 with RunOnce. 3.0 returns some error msgbox while installing if you install it as an addon :wacko: .

Ricardo

I saw RogueSpear .NET All-In-One Addon, but I believe it does not include .NET 3.0...matter of fact, from the fact that there are no single .NET 3.0 addons on that page, it's safe to assume that it's not. I believe i'm using this addon already, which combines .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0.

Hi,

you can check it via regedit. In HEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/NET Framework Setup/NDP you can see the versions you've installed.

Tell us if it worked!

Ricardo

Edited by siom

• 8 months later...

I got dotNET35.zip from RogueSpear's Runtime Collection as RyanVM Integrator Addon

I put it in nLite and it says RogueSpear's .NET Framework 3.5 ScriptPack Addon. But the resulting XP doesn't have .net installed. Why?

How do I use it?