Bootable CD Wizard 2.01a + filenames with spaces - Help + ISO Question

wael

Hi,

I am currently using the latest version of Bootable CD Wizard 2.01a but I am facing this annyoing issue and unable to solve it.

All my sturctued directory names and file names of my images in the .ini file have spaces and now it doesn't work! i.e I have the following line for example:-

\BCDW\Display\CD Images.ini ; Compelete CD Images

it cannot find the file name "CD Images.ini" because it has a space, if I use "CDImages.ini" it will find it, is there a way to fix this issue please.

my files used to work just fine with the old Bootable CD Wizard version v1.50z.

this is how I create my ISO file:-

mkisofs.exe -l -ldots -J -o "C:\_TEMP000\Bootable CD Wizard\output.iso" -b loader.bin -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 "C:\_TEMP000\Bootable CD Wizard"

Also I had another quick question, I know bcdw 2.0 can now boot from iso files which is amazing, but I want to know, are there any limitations to the iso files that bcdw can boot like their size for example.

for example if I had multiple iso files of vista 32/vista 64bit/xp/etc.... all on one dvd in the form of 3 or 4 iso files will bcdw boot either one of them just fine?

please help with the space issue.

thanks

I have also tried the folowing, still spaces don't work!!

Mkisofs.exe -r -J -l -d -allow-multidot -allow-leading-dots -o "C:\_TEMP000\CD\output.iso" -b loader.bin -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 "C:\_TEMP000\CD"

thanks,

I need to solve the problem with the space thing, its driving me insane. does anyone have Mkisofs.exe working with long filenames + spaces in between?

your help is much appreciated.

Edited by wael