Just a thanks nuhi

roma

Running a vLite 0.9 Ultimate install since the release of 0.9. Took out a lot of, for me, uninteresting Windows options and software and replaced them with my third party soft. Also placed the needed drivers in my ISO. So far didn't run in to any problems that could be vLite related. So, just a thank you note for offering the possibility to modify a Windows installation to your own needs before installing.

Thanks nuhi! :thumbup

:hello:

Here Here...

I would like to add my thanks also, I have not been using nLite ot vLite very long but man you want to talk about the WoW starting Now ! Reinstalls were miserable before and nLite really streamlined my XP install. I have just started to run vista ultimate now and because of vLite ! My main squeeze is usuall XP but i am really starting to like vista now, I am not having too many problem and actually nearly none with hardware but only a few software apps i am used to running. My XP installs are atleast 50X faster than before and the system feels just as smooth up and running.

ASUS P5AD2-premium w/ 4 onboard controllers 2 of which are scsi, My sys drive is a striped RAID0 on a SiliconImage 3114 controller which vista or xp does not see on a boot from disk install. You can see where it helped me right from the start eliminating hunting down and hooking in a floppy drive everytime i do an install. The add drivers features are excellent (you put alot of work into that part im sure) all the editing it simplified in 1 step.

Thanks guy, much appreciated.