Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Español

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

dfilanparty

dfilanparty
  • 1 posts
Integre el IE7 y me la maquina aparentemente anda bien pero cuando quiero abrir el IE7 me sale un cartel de error que dice,...

Internet Explorer
Internet explorer ha detectado un problema y debe cerrarse.
Si esta en pleno proceso, puede perderse la informacion con la que este trabajando.
Informe a microsoft de este problema.
se a creado un informe de error que s epuede enviar para mejorar internet explorer.
El informe se tratara como confidencial y anonimo.
para ver los datos que contiene este informe de errores, haga clic aqui.

y cuando le doy clic ahi me dice esto,...

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16414 ModName: urlmon.dll
ModVer 6.0.2900.2995 Offset: 0003db2f

que hago para usar el IE7

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

TravisO

TravisO

Trouble Starter

• PipPip
  • 284 posts
A rough translation...

Integrate the IE7 and me the machine apparently walks well but when I want to open the IE7 leaves a poster to me error that says,…

Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer has detected a problem and must be closed. If this in the current process, you can lose your information. Report this problem to Microsoft. To create an error report to send to improve Internet to explorer. The report is confidential and anonymous.

in order to see the data that east report of errors contains, it clicks here. and when I click there, it says this to me,…

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16414 ModName: urlmon.dll
ModVer 6.0.2900.2995 Offset: 0003db2f

that I make to use the IE7

Edited by travisowens, 20 March 2007 - 02:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN