silent installation of Sound Blaster Audigy Drivers & Software

nilkanth

I wish to install through unattended mode Drivers & Softwares for my Sound Card "Sound Blaster Audigy". I have received a cd containing drivers and softwares for sound card.

Can anybody show me how to install them silently or show me the switches for silent installation.

Thanks

Nilkanth Patel

One easy way is to install them and then use Double Driver to backup them up to a folder. Then just load them up in nLite and you should be ready to go.

I've noticed on 2 different motherboards that after Windows first loads, a reboot is required to activate the drivers fully. This isn't the case for on board sound chips that are compatible with Windows generic drivers.

Thanks for your guidance.

I have already integrated original and updated drivers to the unattended cd. But it's not properly working. And moreover I also with to install audio software received together with the driver cd.

I wish to install silently both drivers & software simulteneously.

Thanks again,

Nilkanth Patel

Edited by nilkanth

Thanks for your help.

When I choose to install "Sound Blaster Audigy" from cd, drivers are automatically isntalled alongwith the software.

For your infornation I have integrated original drivers and updates of the drivers while creating unattended cd of windows xp through driver integration section in nLite.

But when I installs windows xp with unattended cd it does not installs sound card and I have to install it.

Thanks,

Nilkanth Patel

Maybe it's a newer audio card? My newest board (about a week old) had the same problem when I tried to add my drivers. In my case the problem was just windows and I needed a hotfix. I found the solution here in this thread: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=95178

Hopefully that fixes the problem. Like I said earlier, I've had no problem integrating sound drivers with older sound chips (Intel or AC'97).

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe it's a newer audio card? My newest board (about a week old) had the same problem when I tried to add my drivers. In my case the problem was just windows and I needed a hotfix. I found the solution here in this thread: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=95178

Hopefully that fixes the problem. Like I said earlier, I've had no problem integrating sound drivers with older sound chips (Intel or AC'97).

I have purchased new Sound Blaster Audigy Value. I have integrated sb audigy drivers & also hotfix KB 888111 High Defination Audio Driver Package in my winXp cd. But it does not installs drivers durind winXp installation. And I have to install the drivers & software from cd after installation of windows xp

Thanks

Nilkanth Patel

Edited by nilkanth