How to integrate audio & Video drivers in XP PE

imani9009

Hey Guys

I have got two problems while creating a Bart PE CD.All the apps in this cd are working

except patition magic 8.It gives error "unable to create batch file".what can i do to solve

this problem

My other problem is that i am unable to load my graphics and audio drivers in this cd.My

graphics card is intel 945GMA and sound card is sigmtel HD Audio.I have put their driver

inf's in plugin folder with all their files.These drivers appear in bart pe builder but do

not load on system startup.

Additionally i have checked that all drivers files are placed in i386 folder and not in

system32 folder.Also i have checked with autoruns sysinternal utility that neither sys file

from these drivers load on startup.

Please guide me to setup pm8 and my drivers.

Partition magic won't work because it will need a writable (temporary) folder.

You should run it from a ramdisk and point the %temp% variable onto it.

Read here:

http://www.bootcd.us/BartPE_Plugin_Details...oot-CD-Rom.html

It's been a long while since I've last used partition magic, but you should google a bit and I'm sure that a lot of solutions will come up to solve your matter.

For adding sound support you will need to use XPE under bartPE - there is the reatogo project (bartpe derivated) wich will automatically add your driver support - but it is not the only solution just google around and you should quickly find solutions for all your doubts.

Let me know how this works out for you, good luck! :)