Problem with adding folders to Vista bootable ISO

skidajmo

I tried to add one folder to Windows Vista UDF ISO and to burn it and still have bootable functional ISO. I did that with UltraISO and saved it as another ISO over "Save As" option (it just ejected some error when I tried to save it with "Save" option).

After that I burned it with Nero and as a result I got bootable DVD but after booting it and loading those setup files installation just stucks with light blue Vista setup background. Just to mention I burned it on rewritable DVD, if that matters...

Is there any other way to successfully add one folder to Vista UDF bootable ISO and to still have bootable and functional DVD?

Thanks!

Try to add your folder before using vLite, it should work.

I tried, but it happens again. It just stucks on the same place. Is rewritable DVD possible reason? Ok if someone has some idea why this happens pls let me know and thanks!

Without success... I'm quite desperate with so many tries. I tried Magic ISO, Ultra ISO, saving on many ways and no help, it keeps to stuck on the same place (unlike original ISO without additional folder). Just to mention that that ISO doesn't go over 2.5GB with that folder.

If someone experienced the same or similar problem pls let me know. Thanks for all your help though.