Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MarkJohnson

I would like a sig please.

8 posts in this topic

I just found out this feature. I have seen it many places, but I never knew how to make one myself. then I was told if I ask nicely I may have one made by the wonderful members of MSFN.

so I'm asking nicely, can someone please make me a sig? hehe

-=Mark=-

ps, after looking at other's request I'd thought maybe I'd give you an idea what I like. all I need is my sig from bottom of this message and a fancy looking background with lots of color. kind of like those psychedelic looking pictures or outer space galaxy type pictures.

Edited by MarkJohnson

mark%20outer%20space.png

mark%20outer%20space.png

Dude, that's not even my sig and I think that's freakin' rad. Nice work.

What font is that?

Looks like JEDI to me.

all I have to say is WOW! I not only get one awesome sig, but two. Now I can have a sig for the computer forums and one for all the other forums I visit.

Thank you very much guys. you are the greatest!

-=Mark=-