Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Tihiy

NVidia drivers 82.69

Hello, first I would thanks a lot peoples who make this 82.69 unoffficial drivers.

Drivers works great whith my AGP cards MX440, FX5500 and my 6800 ultra.

But I have the shutdown problem with my 7800GS.

Tried to desable nvidia services, and if I restart in MSDOS mode I just have the message Windows protection error and the PC restart automaticaly when I press any keys.

A fix is possible for that?

Another question, what's the powerfull graphic card who run great under win98se with these drivers? (9800GTX? no shutdown problems?)

Thanks you ;)

Motherboard: asrock 775i65G R3.0 intel 865G

CPU:              LGA775 Intel celeron 450 conroe-L

RAM:              1024mo

Edited by nico05

No fix for the shutdown problem AFAIK and the most powerful card is probably the 7950 GT (requiring  rloew's RAM patch if 512MB version).

Would this driver work with the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M, as found on the Dell Latitude D620?

Only way to know is to try, I s'pose....

c

Posted (edited)

Can someone point me to last driver version?

I have G7950 PCI-E and when i try to install drivers from exe, i have got lots of empty windows dialogs..

Edited by ruthan

On 10/20/2016 at 8:28 PM, cc333 said:

Would this driver work with the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M, as found on the Dell Latitude D620?

Only way to know is to try, I s'pose....

c

there was a separate thread on a user getting the nvs110m working on i think the same laptop or similar model for 98SE using 82.69 driver, so yes, it does work, however, i would aim for laptops with the 128 MB version of the nvs110m as i think the dell d620 only has 64 MB of video memory? 

On 16.04.2017 at 5:11 PM, ruthan said:

Can someone point me to last driver version?

I have G7950 PCI-E and when i try to install drivers from exe, i have got lots of empty windows dialogs..

The installer version does not work for me as well, use the manual .INF version here:

http://www.mdgx.com/files/NV8269.ZIP

Great it worker for me.