Change Flash screen between Boot Screen and Welcome Screen

• 3 weeks later...

hi

i want to know also how to change it.

in my case after the xp boot image and before de welcome screen i have the screen all black.

i have bought a laptop and on it it appears an image between boot and welcome image, i already tried to change it like in my notebook but had no luck.

Boot Image------>Black image------->wellcome image

i want to be able to

Boot Image------>Personal image------->wellcome image

does anyone know how to do it?

br

lloco73

Edited by lloco73

I want to change the colour, background of Flash screen which is shown untill Welcome Screen get loaded.

It is in skyblue colour by default.

Whilst logged in as your account or the admin account, load tweak UI (search google for it, its from MS.

In Tweak UI, go to log in and select to copy all options currently set for the current user, so that would be background, theme etc.

Note, that through this you can also set the machine to auto login, which can be a security risk and is not recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to change the colour, background of Flash screen which is shown untill Welcome Screen get loaded.

Whilst logged in as your account or the admin account, load tweak UI (search google for it, its from MS.

In Tweak UI, go to log in and select to copy all options currently set for the current user, so that would be background, theme etc.

Note, that through this you can also set the machine to auto login, which can be a security risk and is not recommended.

thanks

lloco73

thanku for ur suggestion :thumbup