Is there any mp3 player that can play external subs (srt)?

lazaross

I am from greece and i have one big problem. I had an Ipod ( now i don't cause it had been broken ) and in order to see a divx movie with subtitles i have to convert the xvid to mp4 and then to add the subtitles..

I saw that Zen Vision M can play divx but don't know if can read external subtitles.. Can someone help me?

• 4 weeks later...

I am from greece and i have one big problem. I had an Ipod ( now i don't cause it had been broken ) and in order to see a divx movie with subtitles i have to convert the xvid to mp4 and then to add the subtitles..

I saw that Zen Vision M can play divx but don't know if can read external subtitles.. Can someone help me?

Yes there are, many.

They play MP3s, and have screens larger than ipods, and sometimes also have GPS built-in, and all run Windows (sorta). Oh, and they have built-in cellphones too.

Theyre called PocketPC.

Also Smartphones (the ones with Windows Mobile operating system) can have software and codecs installed to playback any divx/xvid etc. TCPMP player does it with subtitles in various text formats (like SRT).

htc_universal.jpg

portrait_320x240.jpg

Just find one you'll like by size/features/color/etc and buy it.

You won't regret it.

And did I say many are much cheaper than stupid ipods?

DSCN2050.jpg

Edited by no1none