WinRAR - at a glance
- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 128 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- WinRAR is shareware, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
- WinRAR gives you all future UPDATES for FREE! Not like the competition that will make you pay again every one or two years.
What's new :: Changelog
Language :: English
File size :: 1.18 MB (1,240,950 bytes)
MD5 :: 3D75A64861ACD3BA9148201E1250653B
Main :: ifile.it
Mirror :: MediaFire
Mirror :: Esnips
Mirror :: divshare
Mirror :: badongo
Mirror :: box.net
Mirror :: WooFiles
Mirror :: qshare
Mirror :: Uploading.com
Mirror :: uploaded.to
Mirror :: mpshare
Mirror :: slil.ru/zalil.ru
Mirror :: EvilShare
Mirror :: xinony
Mirror :: openomy
Mirror :: zshare
Mirror :: depositfiles
Mirror :: TurboUpload
This post has been edited by johndoe74: 30 September 2008 - 11:34 PM