Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How to change the default wall paper

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

madaya

madaya

• 21 posts
  • Joined 07-April 05
Can any one help me how to change the default wall paper to my own wall paper during integration or unattended XP cd.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

rehbar

rehbar

End_user2000

• PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Joined 01-March 06
send me ur wallpapers i will prepair for integration in xp. And also tell me which should be default.

spacesurfer

spacesurfer

Pharmassist

• Patrons
  • 1,668 posts
  • Joined 31-July 04
1) Change your wallpaper to what you want.
2) Save the theme as mytheme.theme.
3) Then in your winnt.sif, specify this file as your custom theme. It includes your wallpaper info.

Make sure you wallpaper is also included so it will know where to find it. I would keep it in the same folder as your theme.

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L, Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33 GHz, ASUS Radeon EAH3450 256 MB, 6 GB Corsair RAM, Maxtor 300 GB + Seagate 400 GB HDDs, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
IBM T42 Intel Pentium M 1.7 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM, Radeon Mobility 7500, 160 GB HDD, Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit

neo

neo

Microsoft MVP - Windows Expert Consumer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts
  • Joined 31-March 06
let me process next clealy
after saving theme file ....!
include your custom visual style using OEM preinstall in Windows XP installtion source.
Copy your theme into $OEM$\Resources\Themes\ ,
wallpaper into $OEM$\Web\Wallpapers\
and set OEMPresinstall=Yes into your WINNT.SIF

Now you have to add these two lines to apply custom theme at instllation of Windows
[Shell]
CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\MyTheme.theme"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users