nlite runonce issue

Travan

All, new to nlite so here goes.

I initially setup an unattended installation with nlite. I used unattended option in nlite and specifically used some commands in the RunOnce tab. Subsequently, have moved to RunOnceEx creator for installing programs.

My problem is that the old RunOnce commands from within nlite are poping up during install even though I have removed the commands from the tab in nlite on builds. Is this a bug?

Also, every time I generate an ISO the build seems to grow by leaps and bounds to the point that I have to use a DVD to burn the images, even though I am not adding programs. What gives here?

Thanks in Advance.

Try to use nLite only once with all the settings you want to change or add with it.

Especially the drivers, hotfixes, addons and themes integrations. It cannot detect what is already integrated so it just does what your last preset already did.

So either disable unwanted pages on second run or simply do only the new stuff, don't leave the old ones.

Also it doesn't support removing something integrated.

• 7 months later...
Try to use nLite only once with all the settings you want to change or add with it.

Especially the drivers, hotfixes, addons and themes integrations. It cannot detect what is already integrated so it just does what your last preset already did.

So either disable unwanted pages on second run or simply do only the new stuff, don't leave the old ones.

Also it doesn't support removing something integrated.

I created an unattended install of office 2003

using the method described in unattended.msfn.org

I made a cmd file containing the necessary command (.....unattended.mst /-qb) etc..

I tried it on my machine , it worked ok

Install files are in $OEM$ file etc....

Now How I tell nlite to excute that cmd file after nlited xp sp3 setup is finished ???

Please give me details and explaining pics if possible

thanks...

• 6 months later...