[Release] ZoneAlarm Firewall FREE

johndoe74

ZoneAlarm FREE v7.0.337.000 [released 03.15.07]

Description:

Easy-to-use firewall blocks hackers and other unknown threats.

Systematically identifies hackers and blocks access attempts

Automatically makes your computer invisible to anyone on the Internet

What's new :: Changelog

File size :: 38.8 MB (40,719,264 bytes)

MD5 :: 6760700FE18EAC62DC062E21D0D373CC

Main :: Esnips

Edited by johndoe74

• 1 month later...

this is the windows xp version. i don't have the vista compatible version but i can download it and make an addon for you if you promise to test it and provide feedback since i can't be bothered with installing vista just to test this addon. reply here please or PM me. thanks :rolleyes:

i have a zonalarm pro version (version.337) can you make this an addon for me or maybe if you can kaspersky internet security pro latest version. MAKE THEM ADDONS ONLY IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ADD MY LICENCE KEYS INTO THE ADDON. IF ITS NOT POSSIBLE THEN FINE, IF SUCCESFUL, THEN I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH FEEDBACKS ON HOW IT WORKS.

what's with you and the allcaps ? i don't need feedback of any kind for XP addons. All those are tested. I only requested feedback for the Vista version.

also, regarding your addon, lemme know which one u want and i'll work on it over the weekend

Edited by johndoe74

this is the windows xp version. i don't have the vista compatible version but i can download it and make an addon for you if you promise to test it and provide feedback since i can't be bothered with installing vista just to test this addon. reply here please or PM me. thanks :rolleyes:

I will be more than Happy to test it for you! Right now at work, I am running Vista Business Edition and I also have access to Enterprise Edition (although I doubt it will matter which Edition I am testing on).

I will be more than Happy to test it for you! Right now at work, I am running Vista Business Edition and I also have access to Enterprise Edition (although I doubt it will matter which Edition I am testing on).

then is it okay if i work on it over the weekend ? i can have it ready then. or do you need it asap ?

Take your time! Post back when you're ready!

i just installed vista on a vm, tried out za v7.1.078. do you have that annoying thing turned on ? that which is called UAC ? cuz that pops up for confirmation even during a silent install

Edited by johndoe74

OoO...Yes I do...Well...the machines I will be installing this on will...But wait, in Vista, I will launching this with Administrator privileges...hence it shouldn't prompt for UAC...I am installing this through WPI which is launched with Admin privileges...so it should be ok!

• 1 year later...