Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GaNGa

Promote - Organize

2 posts in this topic

Hi All

I have an educational website that discussing professional designations in Accounting, Financial, Managements, ...etc fields.

There are more then one designations to discuss there

I want to ask for two issues:

1- I have each designation in a separate category, and subforums for each section or each part of the designation, and I think it is good and organized in these way, am I right or I should let it general?

2- If I want to promote for this website in the related places, what should I do?

Thanks

1- I have each designation in a separate category, and subforums for each section or each part of the designation
That sounds good.
2- If I want to promote for this website in the related places, what should I do?
Some info in this fairly current thread.