Execute bat file in each New Account

gulias

OK, there's a solution:

If you want to edit registry defaults for new users in already installed system, run regedit.exe, click on the HKEY_USERS item, File menu, Load Hive..., open C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\NTUSER.DAT. Enter any key name, then browse to its Software\...\RunOnce subkey and create a required value there. Don't forget to unload the hive, before you exit the editor. (source)

If you wish to add a command to nLited installation files, open the I386\NLITE.INF file (compessed by CAB) and to the [TO] section add an entry similar to a line containing "nltide_3" string (copy/paste/edit value name and value). To edit the NLITE.IN_ file, you may use this script.

• 6 months later...
OK, there's a solution:

If you want to edit registry defaults for new users in already installed system, run regedit.exe, click on the HKEY_USERS item, File menu, Load Hive..., open C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\NTUSER.DAT. Enter any key name, then browse to its Software\...\RunOnce subkey and create a required value there. Don't forget to unload the hive, before you exit the editor. (source)

If you wish to add a command to nLited installation files, open the I386\NLITE.INF file (compessed by CAB) and to the [TO] section add an entry similar to a line containing "nltide_3" string (copy/paste/edit value name and value). To edit the NLITE.IN_ file, you may use this script.

Thank you very much :thumbup

I was Looking for this

But I use WPI after installation. some programs add a regKey to "HKEY_USERS\.Default\software\...\RunOnce".

These regkeys will be add to the Default Hive or to the User Hive ?

Edited by NaDer_GenKO