Repair Option does not Appear when XP CD is Booted

Pookey

When i boot from my slipstreamed XP CD, there is no license agreement, which is what I wanted. However, there is also no option to repair an existing Windows XP installation, which is something that I do want to be able to do. I was wondering if anyone knew how to include the repair option on the CD (The option appears on a XP SP3 CD without any other hotfixes or tweaks).

@ Pookey:

Additional informations:

1. The absence of a visible repair option while booting off an unattended XP CD is not a bug of nLite, but a "feature" of the Windows Setup routine after the detection of a file named WINNT.SIF.
  2. As Kelsenellenelvian has written, you can get the "Repair" option nevertheless, if you hit F10 while seeing the F6 option at the bottom of the boot display.
  3. Even after having chosen the "Unattended Install" option it is possible to get the Eula license agreement during the XP installation. This is what you should do:
    Before you are going to create the ISO file, open the WINNT.SIF (is within the i386 directory) with notepad and set the line
    "OemSkipEula=Yes" to "OemSkipEula=No".

Pookey, if you will look at the Help (? in a circle) next to the Unattended Mode pull down of the General tab of the Unattended section, you will see the Prompt Repair mode (last). Enjoy, John.