RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Hi guys, I just installed Win 7 and everything works fine so far. But now i wanted to play my favorite game Warcraft 3, but it wont start. Upon starting it the screen just goes black a few seconds and them im back on the desktop. So I guess I removed something Warcraft 3 needs to run. Do you guys have any idea what that could be?

best regards

I see you removed Nvidia/ATI drivers.Can you run other 3D stuff?

Also maybe program compability assistant service is needed?

This is a very good stable build guys, iv spent alot of time testing & helping ben with this one.. I think we are almost there now :).

1.09 may be stable but i think we aint near "it" for a long time :P

Alot of people has to test 1.09..

This is a very good stable build guys, iv spent alot of time testing & helping ben with this one.. I think we are almost there now :).

Thanks wazer and Bilar for testing the build....

Tested again with x64 7 Ultimate. No errors so far. The user group adding issue i had before is gone.

ISO: 1,49 GB

Installation: 4,4 GB (pagefile and hibernate disabled)

The only problem i have left is the broken Windows Mail which doesn't start either as x86 or x64 version.

Thanx for all your work Ben but today I am tested this version 2 times and I have the error message which one I don't know how to fix it:

This error window appear when I try to run install windows7 x86

"Windows was unable to create a required installation folder. Please reconfigure your boot.wim to use the flag9 settings for the first image and restart your installation"

Any help how I can solve this?

Thanx for all your work Ben but today I am tested this version 2 times and I have the error message which one I don't know how to fix it:

"Windows was unable to create a required installation folder. Please reconfigure your boot.wim to use the flag9 settings for the first image and restart your installation"

Do onething....copy the boot.wim alone from Windows 7 DVD and replace it with customized windows. Is your windows is a OEM?

Customize the untouched windows and the windows where the components never removed before.....Don't customize the windows which is already customized like already removed stuff's....It will bring errors while integrating drivers or updates.

Do onething....copy the boot.wim alone from Windows 7 DVD and replace it with customized windows. Is your windows is a OEM?

Thanx for your answer and hard work on this program.I am replace the boot.wim from Windows 7 DVD and the setup now work!Iam customize the untouched windows,so this is not the problem.Also the Windows 7 DVD is the retail version.

Sorry for maybe dump question but "Default features" in Features Removal section are list of features that I want to keep or remove?

Left side is for permanent removal

Right side is for enabling and disabling windows application. It will not be wiped out from WIM.

Sorry for maybe dump question but "Default features" in Features Removal section are list of features that I want to keep or remove?

Left side is for permanent removal

Right side is for enabling and disabling windows application. It will not be wiped out from WIM.

Ok so if I mark something from right side then it means that the marked element will be disabled or enabled?