Start Is Back - 2.1 release

Tihiy

Tihiy,

The default style of SIB doesn't show user picture on Start Menu when I apply theme Snowy 3.0. Other styles are OK. I don't know if this happens to anyone else or just my computer.

Tihiy,

The default style of SIB doesn't show user picture on Start Menu when I apply theme Snowy 3.0. Other styles are OK. I don't know if this happens to anyone else or just my computer.

Because the guy who made the theme removed the user picture frame in theme.

2.1 is ready to go except the orb.

If anyone wants to see a good orb in StartIsBack, please write me.

Start buttons from deviantArt should do if they don't contain copyrighted images and author approves use of his work.

If you can create good orb (Start button picture), please contact me via e-mail, the reward is implied.

Because the guy who made the theme removed the user picture frame in theme.

No, he didn't remove it. The user picture on other styles still display. It only doesn't show on the default style of SIB. But I am using another theme now.

It's hard to find a start button that doesn't contain Windows logo! I'll have these added to the Appearance to have more choice:

http://schnuffelkuschel.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Flower-Orb-3-366555510

http://schnuffelkuschel.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Flower-Orb-v-1-366554863

I'll also get this although it is a Windows logo!

http://mrphotoshopit.deviantart.com/art/Windows-8-start-button-genuine-look-329107960

Hi,

Is it possible to configure StartIsBack so that program sub-folders are listed before individual program items ?

i.e.

Accessories

.....Administration Tools

.....Windows system

.....Notepad

.....Calculator

and not

Accessories

.....Notepad

.....Calculator

.....Administration Tools

.....Windows system

Thanks a lot,

Arc

Hello,

First thank you for creating this metro ui killer!

Is it possible to change the order of the shut-down sub-menu? (To have hibernate at the end of the list and not restart)

Thank you.

Hi,

Is it possible to configure StartIsBack so that program sub-folders are listed before individual program items ?

I know the thread is pretty long now however that was already discussed. The end result was no, the way it is now is how Win7 handles it and it's how it will remain. But that maybe an option will pop up later.

Very Good program.. the only reason I can withstand windows is due to this nice little program. I see that there is new version 2.1 RC2. I can't find any changelog so I don't know what is new in this version beside the option to show taskbar on start screen which in my opinion is kind of useless because as soon as you try to open something through taskbar we are back to desktop. Overall I really like this program specially the feature to put picture back on start menu. Anyone knows any good program to change windows 8 login page same as windows 7. I have seen couple of program which changes windows 7 login to windows 8 style login but not the other way around.

My question got buried... Anyhow, are all the old start buttons being removed? I like the white one. Please tell me that one will stay, and just the original is being removed.