Aero Glass for Win8 RC4

bigmuscle

Here are the msstyles files as requested for your Theme, one is Square and one is Rounded with larger Nav matching buttons and glow buttons ported from Win 7

Enjoy! DByes.gifMy link

I got the bigger Nav buttons after reshacking a Win7 aero.msstyles and porting over to my Win8.. If anyone would like it just let me know and I can post the updated msstyles file..yes.gif

Same_Size_Buttons.jpg

For goodness sake, can you use a real website? Skydrive is free, just sayin'. And it doesn't install viruses!

No Problem, I also ported over the RTM Nav buttons which are size larger with the aero glow and it seems to stand out even more now..DPyes.gif

Not to derail the topic, but since you're obviously a visual style magician, would you happen to know a way to fix a bug in the RP theme? When you select a file, or a shortcut, on the desktop for example, it doesn't look like it should. There's a solid square around it, and no hover effects. I don't know if you know what I mean, but yeah... Also, is it easy to change the nav buttons? I'd love the RTM ones in the RP theme. (Apologies if it's a lot to ask, just ignore the post if it is!)

Also, that looks like a killer feature Bigmuscle! Can't wait for what future builds of AG8 will bring along!

No Problem, I also ported over the RTM Nav buttons which are size larger with the aero glow and it seems to stand out even more now..DPyes.gif

RTM_Navs_Glow_Aero8.jpg

DosProbie

Thank you !!! Indeed it works. Excellent. :thumbup

3ba51c7a9f33.jpg

Can you give link to your ported theme? Please, or give link PM.

Even better if anyone have RP theme with glow buttons, i really needs her!

Edited by CKyHC

I noticed that when a window is closing the fade out effect is disabled when using DWMHook. Any solutions to enable that effect?

What version are you using? BM told me it's fixed in 0.8

I never used it so I am not sure.

Edited by Blackbird256

I'd love to donate to the OP, but I've asked him via PM where to donate to. bigmuscle, do you have a Paypal or something? You must be busy if you cannot respond to someone asking to donate. :) Program works perfectly for the most part for me, so donation inbound!

I'd love to donate to the OP, but I've asked him via PM where to donate to. bigmuscle, do you have a Paypal or something? You must be busy if you cannot respond to someone asking to donate. :) Program works perfectly for the most part for me, so donation inbound!

Check your PM.

Donation successfully sent. Thanks for the help. Think of it as a form of compensation for coding and dealing with cracks, whining, and all sorts of mess on these forums at times.