Integrating monthly rollups not working?

I have integrated some basic updates into my image, namely the huge convenience rollup (and whatever it requires), and then the other monthly ones, but for some weird reason one of them isn't recognized and is still being offered by Windows Update. Specifically, it's the other large one, both november (KB3197868) and december (KB3197868) version.

Does anyone have any idea why is that?

The full list of updates I have integrated is (march updated)

Windows6.1-KB3020369-x64.msu
windows6.1-KB3125574-v4-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3172605-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3179573-x64.msu
windows6.1-KB3185278-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3212646-x64.msu

Edited by Octopuss

• 4 weeks later...

You should do a test install of the update it finds in Windows update, and from the windowsupdate.log you can see if it is actually installing the full update. I still have some images where SP1 shows up in the update list, but when installed from Windows update, it only downloads a 2-8MB file. The reason for this is that the update is changed on the Windows Update side vs what you have put into the OS, so it will download the part that is different.

• 4 weeks later...
On 19. 1. 2017 at 9:18 PM, dencorso said:

I don't have problem with the Convenience rollup. I'm talking about the subsequent monthly rollups. Those still show do up in Windows update despite being integrated).

Ok, so the update got integrated successfully, but doesn't appear in the installed updates list after installing the image. I have no idea why. DISM log is of no use, it's over 20MB from just one session.

It's being offered by Windows update in its typical ~140MB size.

Edited by Octopuss

• 2 weeks later...
On 22. 2. 2017 at 6:02 PM, cdob said:

The the huge convenience rollup requires a reboot to install fully.

Windows 7 refreshed media creation
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/astoica/2017/01/03/windows-7-refreshed-media-creation/

You don't even understand what am I talking about.

1) I do not have problem with the convenience rollup.
2) I do not install this on live system.

Just maybe you could actually read the posts here instead of yet another attempt at a personal attack (but I'm not surprised in your case), and you'd see you're wrong.

Edited by Octopuss

The only thing I can say is that IF I wanted to make a personal attack, it would have been worded as an attack, not as a friendly hint that maybe you were a tad bit too brisk in your reply to cdob, rest assured that I am not attacking anyone :), let alone you.

jaclaz