Plz help with installing W10 on a tablet

rigorous

I've spent two days trying to install Windows 10 on a Lenovo tablet without success. I've downloaded Media Creation Tool, created bootable OS media, started with installation and when first dialog window has shown I cannot do anything more because touch screen doesn't accept input information (although it works with system installed).  After that I tried with unattended file but it always shows error related with protected partition. Desperately tried with different PE boot disks to completely wipe SSD memory but I couldn't do anything because of nonacceptance of keyboard and mouse.

It seems that disk was locked by Bitlocker and my friend trying to remove protection has been deleted main partition but not the rest of disk (although I am not sure in that). Does anybody can suggest what to do?

regards

Edited by rigorous

Well I've managed to install Win 10 on tablet with USB hub but touch screen still doesn't respond while windows is running although it works inside of UEFI/BIOS. Device manager shows that all driver are installed correctly. Yes, sound doesn't working too.

It looks like Lenovo only cert this tablet for 32bit Windows 8.1. The Windows 8.1 driver would be the best bet, but it also seems this tablet might be a Compal underneath. Drivers are all available, even "Jazz Fighter" whatever that is.

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Tablets/Miix-Series/Miix-10-Tablet-IdeaPad?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:Support:Drivers and Software|Drivers and Software&beta=false

19 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

It looks like Lenovo only cert this tablet for 32bit Windows 8.1.

It had Windows 10 installed before everything happened. Anyway, Windows 8.1 isn't so bad in this case :)