Microsoft's site

BizTalk

Do you like the way it looks and functions?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the way it looks and functions?

• Yes
    • No
    • I used to

I think that it's a fairly well made site. Most of the things you need you can find through the search function, and they've got a lot of documentation for their products there.

Overall: 9/10

haha.... far simpler design - any browser would have accessed it ;)

But NOoooo, how can IE dominate the world if IE is not the best browser to browse MS sites? :lol:

As for how http://www.microsoft.com looks and functions, it never has bothered me for the reason I say later below. I surf with images off, for the most part. So a simple page design with proper alt-tags used on all images is the most appealing site for me - and MS.com is not one for simplicity. :P

I always do this for whatever I needed to find on MS.com:

g site:microsoft.com "search term"

Type that in the address-bar of Opera (or into IE, if you have a certain regtweak applied), and what I want is on the search results (it brings up top X number of google finds).

• 2 weeks later...

I dispise M$. I like their OS when it's nLited, but their website is a bit of an extreme representation of how highly they think of themselves, despite their lack of understanding about security. Some things hidden within their site that I have stumbled upon give me a bit of new knowledge, but I voted No.