Resources For Multi-boot Fans

prathapml

do you want to share and create a library of boot-loaders and autoruns for collective use?  

730 members have voted

1. 1. do you want to share and create a library of boot-loaders and autoruns for collective use?

• yes
    • no
    • don't care about this

I got this idea just today while reading a thread on here. Please vote in the poll. This topic will be pinned till a decision emerges.

Well, now.... those of us who make multi-boots, normally also need to make autoruns that can select between all of these OSes. We need a multi-boot menu too.

So.... how about we start a thread where each person can post up or offer his/her multi-boot (boot-loader) sources or their autorun sources?

I can post up my boot-loader (you will need EasyBoot v5 to modify or compile it) and my autorun (you will need AutoPlay Media Studio v5 to modify or compile it).

:thumbup having a knowledge sharing database is a best idea ever.

i think if people keep sharing thier ideas and experience and what ever make them think it will be better and will be more helpful then i believe that in someway life will be better

i use cdimage for makig the iso image, hex workshop for file editing, m$ virtual machine for testing and cdshell for cd booting util

i think i didnt bring something new but this is as far as i know :)

cheers B)

Great idea prathapml this definately gets my vote. :thumbup

This way were be able to bounce ideas off each other (not literally :lol:) and create some really cracking boot-loaders and autoruns.

Keep those ideas coming guys!

Cee-Kay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great Idea!

i have big ideas and sorta the know how i just need the software im connecting via GPRS so i cant download much :} lol too much info

anyway i have easyboot so ill start n build some makeshift bootloaders

the autoplays for the different operating systems i want to totally rebuild from scratch any suggestions for the software i could use ?

cheers ears