My New Site

DaveXP

lol that's the standard layout of osCommerce: http://www.oscommerce.com/

at dave... i tried a few of your product pages but none contains anything... is that correct?

How so its standard layout?

Dave's site navi is on the left.

osCommerce is cascading down.

Its almost impossible I think for web pages to be unique these days as there are so many variations.

I think when you do get products - which it says is not loaded up yet, then it will be a nice easy to navigate site.

far to many sites are works of art which take an absolute b**ch to load or too complicated to navigate.

Use the KISS approach ~ (Keep it simple Sutpid!)

:thumbup

Edited by Railman5

Hi all i am going to start adding products soon. the reason i have left it as the defualt template is becuase people keep telling me about how to much graphics and text pushed together makes it diffcult to read and nav on the site.

Do you think that the site looks better with the Categories split up or not

Edited by DaveXP

lol that's the standard layout of osCommerce: http://www.oscommerce.com/

at dave... i tried a few of your product pages but none contains anything... is that correct?

How so its standard layout?

Dave's site navi is on the left.

osCommerce is cascading down.

maybe becaue dave says so in the reply above this one and because i used this osCommerce before myself too? :no::}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

e-commerce template..

What makes it different .. nothing.

You want to sell, use Cosmetics - Quality - Cheap - Online - including delivery anywhere in GB and Europa.

*I don't see delivery costs anywhere. Anyway, you would be better to average costs and include them for everyone. Means someone around the corner pays more, than someone across the river, but people don't have to work out additional costs.

Grey color is maybe OK, seeing you have color products, etc. What is the most favorite color for women in surveys?

What template are you using? 7dana.com-osCClean ? The home site purple shades looks quite good.

Welcome to Cosmetics Online. The site that sells a variety of products that great prices.

at - you may mean.

Never forget to run a spell checker.

Nothing beats - CHEAP - QUALITY - SALE - DISCOUNT - GET ONE FREE

Oldies, but goodies............ :yes:

2. All products will be shipped next working day if the order is recieved before 5pm. Shipped cost will be based on the amount of products ordered i.e the weight.

No. Customer does not know what the shipping cost is. Does Royal Mail cover insurance on goods sent within UK - and Europa?

Goods sent outside of your own country will more than likely be required to be personally picked up from the local customs office. You will more than likely be required to open the package. Custom duty may apply to goods that are manufactured in that country and have applied for protection. Maybe Free Trade agreements will change this. Have you checked. Is this why only UK & Europe.

So, I buy a lipsick :blushing: for a quid, post is five bob, and customs protection on cosmetics in my county is 8 schillings.

Now my lipsick is not 1 Pound, but 1 Pound 13 schillings. Can I buy it cheaper locally?

*A customs agent can give you advice.