[Released] Windows XP PowerPacker v1.0 RC5

Siginet

@Siginet

I had the same problem I couldn't make ISO file but I give up... I want to know about your program what it does. I think I am new to this field.

By the way would you let me know something. I followed your instruction about BTS DB I have add all the drive but when I use ur program to intergrated it comes 450 MB. Unfortunate the drive itself 700 MB + windows xp 500 MB I am wonder why it so small.

Make sure you have your OUTPUT: PowerPack Destination pointing to your files. They should have a folder called BOOT in it... and in there should be a file called loader.bin ... If it isn't there ISO creation will fail. Also if you haven't got enough HD space it will fail.

As for the size of the files... That is because stuff at the root of your disk is not copied by default. They are files you will probably not miss. ;) And if you selected to Exclude WIN9XUPG or LANG folders that also saves a lot of space.

Hope I answered your questions. I am not sure if I understood you exactly.

You should have more than 1 DP file. You need the base and the driverpacks.

There is a help file with windows xp powerpacker. And you may want to look at the tutorial for the dps as well.

I am working on a way to make it a little simpler... but for now basically all you have to do is what is in the help file.