nLite Integrated Add-ons [64-bit]

piXelatedEmpire

The exact size is:

145,250,463 dotnet123x64_addon.cab

Well, that's the correct size. The only thing I can sugest is checking MD5 sum with this program. If you get D703A905A87B6181D01520B2DF4495A4 then you have correct file and I can't help you. If you get different checksum, then let me know and I'll post it somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

TAP3AH, what switch did you use for .net 2? thanks!
  1. 3c and 3d:
    update/update.exe /quiet

2. 1,3a,3b,3bu,3e,3f and 3g:
    msistub.exe *.msi /passive /norestart

3. 2 and 3:
    msistub.exe netfx.msi ADDEPLOY=1 /passive /norestart

.NET 1 has an additional command:

cscript %SystemDrive%\inetpub\AdminScripts\adsutil.vbs set w3svc/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my collection of security updates for XP 64 SP2, also compatible with Windows Server 2003 SP2 64-bit, with all security updates up to this month (March).

With this, you can have an up-to-date install and don't need to go to Windows Update anymore to download who knows how much, and then install it all, so it saves a lot of time :w00t:

Premium content which requires a validation is not included. Also not included are updates to Windows Update, as they're different for XP 64 and Windows Server 2003 64-bit, so you would need two different packs with them included.

Download here

btw: You can also use RyanVM Integrator 1.5 for this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here's my collection of security updates for XP 64 SP2, also compatible with Windows Server 2003 SP2 64-bit, with all security updates up to this month (March).

With this, you can have an up-to-date install and don't need to go to Windows Update anymore to download who knows how much, and then install it all, so it saves a lot of time :w00t:

Premium content which requires a validation is not included. Also not included are updates to Windows Update, as they're different for XP 64 and Windows Server 2003 64-bit, so you would need two different packs with them included.

Download here

btw: You can also use RyanVM Integrator 1.5 for this.

I tried your pack, but nlite says it's not a valid addon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 years later...