Welcome and Thank You

jcarle

Welcome everyone to the new sub-forum for my utilities, created to help you all be the Microsoft junkies you all are (I'm included in that).

At the same time, I would like to extend a large Thank You to the entire MSFN staff for supporting me.

Welcome and Thank You.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ya!

Thanks for your great tools i use all of them and find them very valuable. Just used your media player integrator and find it very valuable and was wondering if you might be considering doing one for IE7 or if you haven't thought about it - please consider this as a request ;)

Hi ya!

Thanks for your great tools i use all of them and find them very valuable. Just used your media player integrator and find it very valuable and was wondering if you might be considering doing one for IE7 or if you haven't thought about it - please consider this as a request ;)

Well, I'm not quite sure if there's much of a need or a demand for integrating only IE 7 since nLite does a good job of doing so.

I do appreciate all your support and I've got some new things planned for 2007. :)

• 15 years later...