[Project] Self infecting secondary PC

I have actually been working on my own Preventive Computer Maintenance Program for about 2 years now. Actually teamed up with vier of msfn on it as well. It actually will automate many Antispyware/AntiVirus utilities, chkdsk, defrag, memTest, Windows Updates... and so on programs. It has a built in scheduler as well. I plan on using it for my computer company, on maintenance contracts with other businesses.

So I'd really like a package of worms, viruses, malware, zombieware.... and whatever else you guys can put together. Kinda funny to actually find others interested in blowing up their computer for fun! LOL! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

One really good thing you could do with this would be to run processmonitor and then get a virus/malware and watch what reg keys/files are added/changed.

Then when you remove the infection you can see how effective the removal has been :)

• 7 months later...

Installing Messenger Plus without the adware is harmless, right? I know loads of people who install that on their computers and have always wondered if without the adware it's harmless. I even used to use it myself a while back before I deviated from MSN messenger completely.

• 6 months later...

wow awesome just saw this now!

did anyone find a huge list of malware for download yet? im surprised there isnt a "collection" out there....

and when you have infected your pc with all this malware, are there any programs that can remove it in an automatic fashion without locking up and giving 9000 pop-ups for the user to decide what action to take?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This project has ended. Closing thread.

For best results as of early 2013: Microsoft Security Essentials for Anti-Virus. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for anti-malware/anti-spyware. Avoid registry cleaners or anything that boasts it will "boost performance".