Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Issues with On Networks N300MA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tommy

Tommy

Brooke's Tommy honey <3

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Joined 19-February 10
This adapter is based on the Netgear WNA3100M, but it doesn't seem to work on Windows 2000. There is actually evidence that it *should* work since Windows 2000 is directly shown in the driver file itself but it isn't detected by Windows 2000 without a minor adjustment to the driver file. So, this is where the problem begins. It goes to install the driver but as it does, I get a BSoD with an error code 0x0000007F, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP.

@blackwingcat Maybe you know what's going on here? I do have a crash dump saved and the driver file itself if you'd be willing to take a look at it to see what's preventing it from working. I had tomasz86 look at it and he can't figure out why it would crash as he said it appeared to be Win 2k compatible. I would be grateful if someone with a bit of knowledge in that field could help me out here. :)

Edited by SearanoX, 28 November 2012 - 04:25 PM.

Daily running Windows 2000 Pro SP4 and Windows 98 Second Edition

2dtzy51.png
stillwin9xmsfnbt0.png

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users